Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For Whom Do I Ride?

The Limited Brands Peloton is asking all its riders a simple question: who are you riding for.

Everyone has a story. Some of you know about my cancer. Some of you know how I got involved with Pelotonia. Some of you know how I got involved with The Limited Brands Peloton.

Here are some of the responses from others in the Peloton:


Some heartwarming sentiments there...I get it...people are riding for those they care about. So...who is Wheelsucker riding for?


You.

Me?

Yep. You.

???


It's estimated that more than one in three people will be affected by cancer during their lifetime.

Please help me raise $4000 to help END CANCER!

Donate to Pelotonia
at my rider page
.

  • 100% OF EVERY DOLLAR
    raised goes directly to life-saving cancer research!
  • DOLLAR MATCH, TOO!
    Every dollar you contribute will be matched by The Limited Brands! I will be wearing their colors proudly!

I'll repeat that:
It's estimated that more than 1 in 3 people will develop some form of cancer during their lifetime.

One more time:

It's estimated that more than 1 in 3 people will develop some form of cancer during their lifetime.

That's why I am riding...for you.




I don't want anyone to go through what I went through...what my family went through...and what millions of others suffer through.

I'm riding for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment