Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ending Cancer is Sexy

Please help me raise $4000 to help END CANCER!

Donate to Pelotonia
at my rider page
.

  • 100% OF EVERY DOLLAR
    raised goes directly to life-saving cancer research!
  • DOLLAR MATCH, TOO!
    Every dollar you contribute will be matched by The Limited Brands!
    I will be wearing their colors proudly!
Author's Note: This one's for the guys...

So, how do I know that ending cancer is sexy?

Because they told me so (and who am I to argue with...them?


Really, lads, how much would you give to follow a Victoria's Secret paceline? How fast would you ride?

faster...Faster...FASTER!

I need to have a conversation with my VS contacts. We need VS Angels kits...in pink...shorty speed shorts...with wings...for the ladies...

Really, they would be for the ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment