Thursday, September 29, 2011

So, You've Never Been Here Before?

It's on.
Welcome!

I'm Wheelsucker.

I'm a guy, a dad, a cyclist, and a cancer survivor.

This is my blog.

Well, it's one of my blogs.

I have another blog. It's more along professional lines. It has a (mildly) clever title, but it needs more content. It hasn't matured yet. It's still seeking its voice.

But I digress.

Sorry, I do that a lot.


I'm delighted that you're here!

I suspect that some of you have come here from Pelotonia's "The Rider" blog.

Welcome. Welcome! WELCOME!

Take a look around! It's not dangerous. It may entertain. It may...affect you. It's a labor of love, and I am overjoyed when I get feedback!

Wheelsucker Diaries is an outlet for me. It's my place to write about thriving, not just surviving.

I also write a little cycling—amateur and pro. It gets a bit silly, sometimes.

If you're looking for Pelotonia stuff, you can select "Pelotonia" under "Labels". (It's down there on the right, beneath the Blog Archive.)

Leading up to Pelotonia 11, I wrote ten posts in ten days.

They started with my celebrating my 5th year cancer-free.

They concluded with a re-posting of a Pelotonia 10 post (that I couldn't improve).

They cover sexiness, coolness, geekiness, money, expectations, commitment, and they culminate in a four-part (yeah, it's epic) ride report about Pelotonia 11 (Day 1).

So, again, I welcome you! Poke around. Stay awhile!

Share and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment