Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kust m'n kloete!

Ouch! OUCH!
Kust m'n kloete!
We Interrupt These Pelotonia Proceedings...with a bit of humor.

I'm dutifully writing and preparing posts to continue the Pelotonia 2011 story; but I need a quick break!

So, here's a quickie... You can't make this stuff up!

Boonen Suffering from Open Groin Wound

“I suffer from an injury to the scrotum....There is a hole....I got a 'second skin', and glued it at times to a kind of diaper. The perineum, the area between the scrotum and the anus, is simply the most delicate part of the body."
I know a little about that area—being a guy and a testicular cancer survivor. I feel his pain!

Yep, it's a little sensitive down there!

Boonen's racing in the Vuelta a Espana, preparing for the World Championships. He's a tough bastard (and a funny one!); you have to admire his tenacity. He could have abandoned the race, but he didn't. He finished last in the time trial, but he's still in the race.

Chapeau, M. Boonen!

No comments:

Post a Comment