Saturday, August 10, 2013

Why We Ride Pelotonia

When this post appear on the glorious Internet, I will be on the road.

Somewhere in Ohio, I will be with more than 6,000 others.

We're riding to end cancer.

Together, we're taking a stand.

It's all about the money. Every rider is a dollar sign. Every volunteer is an enabler. we're all working to raise the precious funds to defeat the diseases that have defeated so many.

I ride for several reasons:
I don't know why the other 6,000 riders ride. I suspect for some of the same reasons. And I know that they ride for reasons too deeply personal to share.

Yet, whatever our motivations, we ride...together.

And it's a beautiful thing.


I hope you will help me to raise money for life-saving cancer research.

We need your support to end cancer. Please consider donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment