Friday, August 9, 2013

Hope: Why I Ride Pelotonia


Please help me raise $2,200
to help END CANCER!

Donate to Pelotonia
at my rider page
.

  • 100% OF EVERY DOLLAR
    raised goes directly to life-saving cancer research!
  • DOLLAR MATCH, TOO!
    Every dollar you contribute will be matched by The Limited Brands! I will be wearing their colors proudly!
I ride with hope. Hope that we can end cancer.

I'm blessed.

Seven years.

I just celebrated my 7th year cancer free.

I want the same for others.

And I ride with hope.

I hope for treatments, therapies, cures.

I hope for patents, families, friends.

For researchers, doctors, caregivers.

I hope.

I'm not a "glass is half full" guy. But when cancer rates are going down, I'm encouraged.

And when I hear about breakthroughs, it's rewarding...and hopeful.


So, I hope

I hope for Jessica.

I hope for John Looker.

I hope for all the people behind the faces who inspire.

I ride in that hope that my children will live in a cancer-free world.

Hope is simple, it needs little explanation.

I ride because I hope.

The glass is half-full.


I hope you will help me to raise money for life-saving cancer research.

We need your support to end cancer. Please consider donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment