Friday, March 9, 2012

Nearly Naked Men Are Absolutely Fabulous!

Sometimes someone comes up with an idea that is so brilliant that the only appropriate reaction is to doff one's cap and salute it.

THIS is such an idea.

I spotted Mr. Testicle in Taylor Rojek's posting for Bicycling.com's "The Hub."

Here's malecancer.org's self-description:
We are a young and innovative charity committed to raising awareness of Male Cancers through our champions - Mr. Testicles, James Bum 002 and Near Naked Man. We aim to educate men and their partners the importance of early detection and we hope to build a culture where embarrassment does not prevent them from addressing problems with intimate parts of their bodies.

I laughed. I cried. I realized this is absolute genius.

Damn those Brits. They think they're so bloody clever.

I want one of those kits, so I can wear it during my training and teaching.

I want to ride as a proud survivor, nearly naked and completely committed.

I'm reaching out to them, hoping to get a nearly naked suit, so that I don't get arrested for nearly naked riding.

1 comment:

  1. "Damn those Brits. They think they're so bloody clever." It's because we are!!!

    ReplyDelete